Sunday, March 22, 2009

Long Overdue

After many requests for an update, I've finally got the time to comply. It has been three weeks since my last post and let me tell you, those three weeks have been a whirlwind of activities! I will add posts later about each activity but wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you or the fact that I need to update this thing. Full-time work, three kids, two soccer players, dentist appointments, birthday parties, and more. Look for more frequent updates as well as a few pictures over the next couple weeks.

Hope you are all healthy and happy and I'm sure we will all talk soon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i can't wait!

jodi said...

This update is becoming very very long overdue! I'm dying here!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

brandi.... I miss your posts... Have fun & keep in touch:) I heard VEGAS might be in your future???? Let us know:)