Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BRADLEY

I know that every wife and mother might say this of her husband but oh well, I'm going to say it anyway....I married the most amazing man in the world. Not only is he a great husband but he is a FANTASTIC father! I can't possibly imagine a better man to raise our kids. He is attentive, loving, and honestly, still a kid-at-heart himself. I love you Bradley and thank God every day that he brought you into my life.

Happy Father's Day!!!

Sliding with Jordyn
April 2002

Being Silly with Jordyn
May 2002
With Jordyn
July 4, 2002
Jeylin & Daddy at Uncle Korry's Wedding
July 7, 2006

Daddy, Jordyn & Jeylin at Arches National Park
July 6, 2006

Swimming with the Kiddos
August 2007


Making Snow Angels with the Kiddos
December 2007


Kierra Lee & Daddy
November 18, 2007

Hauling Pumpkins with Jeylin
October 2008

Daddy & his Girls
August 2008

Father & Son
August 2008

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Very cute post Brandi!! Hope you all have a great Father's Day!!

Neals said...

Those pictures are so cute! I agree though, he is a GREAT father!

Becky said...

awwwww. very nice post!