Monday, August 17, 2009

Hot Sunny Days & Cool Summer Treats

With summer coming to a close, I thought I would post some pictures of our fun-in-the-sun times. Jordyn & Jeylin with our neighbor kids, Nate, Maddie & Kristen
All 5 of these kids spent the night outside that night and had an absolute blast

Kristen Ketola, Maddie Hoffman & Jordyn
(Best Friends for Life)


Jeylin in action on the Slip-n-Slide



Maddie cruisin on into the pool


Kristen slides in safely


Jordyn army-crawling rather than sliding under the spray


And the winner is....

It's a TIE!!!!

Ooooh yummy, my 1st Ice Cream cone!!

"I wonder if I would make less mess if I used my fingers?"

Ice Cream Cones at NaNa's house

Lounging in the pool


Yep, he's soooo cool!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great shots!

and LOVE the bows ;)

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

sooooooooo CUTE!! We miss you guys!!