Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged by both Alaina and Becky. This version of tag is called "Photo" Tagging! The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. Tag 6 other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

I just recently cleaned the pictures off my computer so I only have the pictures that have already been posted on my blog still available but I'll try to come up with a new and interesting story for it...

Here is Jeylin in all his wonderful glory up on top of the straw-fort at the pumpkin patch at Wilson-Banner Ranch this past October. We take the kids every year to get their pumpkins, apple cider and of course, play around. This year it was a beautiful day and we were able to get some really great pictures. I have decided to tag the following six people...
~Anne~
~Laura~
~Chrissy~
~Taffee~
~Natalie~
~Amy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had a boy. We need more of them. If they are all as fun and cute as Jeylin I'll take 3. :)

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

:) i finally posted my tag from you.. It took me forever.... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo whats new with you?? Jordyn looks so cute with her glasses!! Hows work?? kids?? hubby?? AND.. When do we ge tto see you again?? We should make plans!!