Monday, January 26, 2009

Truly the Best Ever!!!

I'd just like to point out the obvious...any man who can stick with me for nearly 9 years is truly amazing but he just keeps proving his wonder!!

Last night I was craving Belgian waffles...or at least that was what I thought. Brad decided to go to the store to pick up some random things and I told him to find something for dessert. If that something didn't quench my craving, I was going to make french toast...waffles just take too long.
Anyway, Brad came back with the following items...
Strawberries
Blueberries
Vanilla Ice Cream
Whipped Cream
And then he combined those ingredients with the following things we already had on hand...
Krusteaz Pancake Mix
Chocolate Chips
Bananas
Chocolate Syrup
To make me this wonderful dessert/late-night breakfast treat....

Oh and by the way, this was at 7:30 at night and they were by far the BEST pancakes I have ever eaten!!!

4 comments:

CJ said...

Can I borrow your husband so that he can make me this delicious looking treat? Lucky lady!

Alaina said...

That looks delicious!!! Way to go B-rad!

Becky said...

what a "sweet" gesture....♥

Anonymous said...

Yum, they look scrumptious. What a good man!

P.S. Tell Brad I want some when I come next!