Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Costco Winter Party

Saturday the 9th was the annual Costco Christmas Winter Party. We always have a blast at these parties. It's funny sometimes because no one really knows just how crazy we all are. If there is one thing people at Costco know how to do, it is definitely PARTY!!!

This year, I vowed to go all out and enjoy myself. Usually I don't dance very much because I am always worried about my appearance. This year, I didn't care. In fact, I embraced the dancing. I was banking on the following equation....More dancing = More weight lost. That is until you throw in the absolutely fabulous Prime Rib dinner & countless adult beverages!!! Oh well, it was a fun night and I still maintained my weight loss goal for the week.

Here are some pictures from the night. The theme this year was Cowboy. LOVED IT!!!


Our Friend Shawn Balzer.  Only a REAL man could pull of the Leprechaun look that well!!!



Getting my Good Luck Kiss in before the night started


Real hubby, me, & my Costco party hubby....it's an inside joke :)


Our Boys!!!


Jenna & Shawn....Greatest Friends EVER!!


Our self picture with Jenna's camera


I'm trying to make nice with the Sheriff :)

Until Next Year.....

No comments: