Friday, January 1, 2010

New Blog

I am taking a break from updating this blog...way behind too I might add...to inform all of you that I have started a secondary blog. It is a private blog set up as more of a journal for myself. I will however allow readers to join as I believe you will all give me positive feedback that will be worthwhile. If any of you are interested, just let me know and send me your email and I will add you.

I am listing this as a disclaimer though...this is a journal to document my journey for the year of 2010. The subject matter might be hard for some to handle but it is not intended to hurt any feelings...it is merely a tool I am using to reach my goals for the year.

Thanks to all who take the time to read this blog and I do promise, I will update it soon enough. I hope you all have a very blessed New Year!

7 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I can DO positive feedback:) I like the idea of a blog journal, I think my blog has turned into that:) I, saying that because the comments I have recieved have said I enjoy your DIARY and such things:) OH WELL... I LIKE looking bakc and seeing what my days were like in each month:) GOOD luck with you NEW BLOG add us
tknielson (at) hotmail (dot) com
tell teh FAMILY hello:) WE wanna see you AGIAN SOON!!

Laura said...

That's kinda crazy because I have been contemplating doing the exact same thing. I'd love to read yours and see if it's something I want to do.
wrightlaura(at)yahoo(dot)come

Amy Nielson said...

I thought about doing the same thing to chronicle my pregnancy journey with a few more ... um, intimate/personal details than I would want out there publicly. Good for you for finding a place to express yourself! I want in :)

anielson11@gmail.com

neals said...

I'm signing up. I think you know my email. It hasn't changed. I'll look forward to the new blog.

Laura said...

I love reading your other blog, but there is no place to leave comments. Was that on purpose or an oversight? Just curious.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have a blog - I'm excited to put it on my lists to read. I love blogging and am glad you found me. I would love to encourage you on your journey through 2010.

kjofranklin79@yahoo.com

CJ said...

I want to read it!!!!

chrissysuejohnson@yahoo.com