Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kierra's First Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Where we live, we are fortunate enough to have a nearby produce farm. Every fall, they open their pumpkin patch to the public and invite all to share in a wonderful opening day of celebrations, fun and games. This year, we skipped all the busy times and opted to go for a little quiet time since it was Kierra's first trip. It was nice since besides one other family, we were the only people there. The kids had a blast in the "straw" fort and they absolutely LOVE picking out the largest pumpkins they can find and of course, who can go to the pumpkin patch without grabbing a nice cup of their own freshly-made apple cider??? It was a wonderful family afternoon. I've posted some wonderful pictures of the event as Kierra was happy as can be with all the new things to discover. Happy Fall everyone!!

WILSON-BANNER RANCH

OCTOBER 12, 2008

1 comment:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Oh my goodness.... your kids are sooooooo cute! I love the pic with all of them together:) I miss you guys!! Brad and Jeylin walking away with a wagon is dang cute!! I love it!! I also love teh Kierra picture where you are holding her hand and she runnign top speed to the pumpkin that is as big as her:) SOOOOO ADORABLE!! It looks liek you had a blast!! I cannot wait to see what the kids are for Halloween:)