Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You're Invited!!!


Please join me at my Josie~Girl Bowtique bow party.

Josie~Girl Bowtique specializes in custom handmade hairbows and accessories. At my party, you can shop from a huge selection of pre-made hair barrettes, boutique quality hairbows, headbands and other accessories for girls of all ages.

I encourage you to bring outfits to match-up with the hairbows and accessories that will be on hand. If a pre-made bow or barrette is not available, we can create a custom order just for you at the same price.

Please join my friends and I, for a fun time of mixing and matching ribbons and bows for that special girl in your life. Bows and barrettes can be purchased on-site and customorders will be handmade and delivered or shipped to you in 3 weeks or less.

Check out the josie~girl Bowtique website and blog for information on styles, colors, ribbons and upcoming events. For those of you who live out-of-town and cannot attend but would still like to purchase items, let me know and we'll get you accomodated!!!

http://www.josiegirlbowtique.etsy.com

Looking forward to seeing you!

Date: October 25, 2008

Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm

Place: 1548 5th Street; Clarkston, WA

Hostess: Brandi Nielson

RSVP Please: 509-758-2676



Don’t forget to bring a friend or neighbor!!!

No comments: