Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday Party Pictures...Long Overdue

I promised you all pictures of the birthday party and FINALLY, here they are!!! As you could tell from the invitation I posted earlier, there wasn't much a theme really. I mainly just stuck with the color scheme and polka-dot theory and went with that. All in all, it was a great day! We had to push her party back to 3:00 to allow for some out-of-towners to make it and quite honestly, I was glad because it gave me more time to prepare.

We were blessed by the appearances of Nana & Papa Mundt, Nana & Papa Nielson, Great-Aunt Marie, Uncle Brad, Uncle Dave & Aunt Brandy, Jaycee & Jake, Wendy Kaschmitter and three of her kids, Ellie, Thomas and Sara, and Alaina, Tristan & Natalie Simons. After the party, my parents, two brothers, sister-in-law and my niece and her boyfriend all stayed and we ordered Fazzaris pizza and the UFC match on Pay Per View. It was a great get together!!

I would like to thank everyone who came and those who sent cards and well-wishes along. I still can't believe she's a year old but I guess I'll have to get used to it. Until next year everyone...

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the little cake....very cute!