Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where has the time gone...

It's hard to believe that in just two short days time, our little Kierra will be turning one!!! This year has flown by and honestly, I'm not ready for Monday to come. To me, she only feels 6 months old!! Anyway, today we are having her birthday party. I'll post more pictures from today on Monday but I thought I'd show you all the invitation for today's bash!! I was searching through blogs one day out of complete boredom and found this as the invitation for her daughter's first birthday. Since I didn't have a theme in mind, I decided to "steal" hers and viola, the party started taking shape. I had to recreate the invitation in Photoshop so it is a little different than the one I found but I still love it!! Well, look for more updates on Monday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... it is so exciting for each new milestone but also there is a feeling of sadness as you have to say goodbye too. I am glad I have someone to go through it all with :)

The birthday party was very nice!

Becky said...

very cute.....

I found your blog again.....I had misplace the link.

I have reading to catch up on now....:)

Hey, you sent a few customers my way this weekend at the craft sale.....thanks so much!!!

I would love to know how to do something like that on Photoshop....I have NO IDEA how to use mine....

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that we missed yet another of your kids birthday parties. I wish we lived closer to home for events like that. Thank you sooo much for the invite anyways, it means a lot to us that you think of us. I hope it all went well.