Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Jeylin-ism

So we're eating dinner last night and Jeylin is acting incredibly WEIRD. I don't know if it's just being hyper or if he's just really happy or if he has a lot of energy he needs to expend since it rained for most of the afternoon...I just don't know. Whatever the reason, he's acting crazy and I had had enough. I said..."Jeylin, I'm done being nice to you!" Up until that point, I was trying to just speak calmly and correct his behaviour rather than have Brad cart him away to the bathroom and really scold him (we were at Bishop's Bistro). Not more than a second after I told him that, he fires back with, in his most quizzical yet sarcastic tone...

"Soooo, you're done being nice to me huh?"

Once again, the scolding failed due to the amount of laughter generated by Bradley and myself. It was all over from there....however, he did start acting better so I guess something must have worked.

1 comment:

Laura said...

He never ceases to entertain, does he?