Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Asking for your prayers...

I would like to ask everyone I know to offer prayers for a few people who are close to me.

First off, please pray for Jordan & Randee Moss. These two people are really good friends of ours who just lost their first child. Baby Caleb was born four months premature and weighed 1 lb 6 oz. Sadly, he just wasn't strong enough to survive and is now back in God's loving hands. Please pray for Jordan & Randee and for all their families that they may get through this most difficult time.

Secondly, please pray for my brother, Brad. He is going through some medical issues right now and needs our prayers. My entire family has really been going through some tough times over the past year and a half and really need the help of all our friends, neighbors and relatives. Thank you to everyone who has already extended their blessings.

May the Lord bless each and every one of you for your gracious acts.

No comments: