Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Such a Great Daddy & Husband I Have!!

Yesterday was our friend Shane's birthday and a bunch of friends were all going to go out and celebrate. While getting ready, I realized that I had absolutely nothing to wear. I got really angry and frustrated because it seems as though everything cute I owned was either dirty or too small and everything that was clean and fit was out-of-style or too dressy/too casual. I decided OK, I'm not going and I sat around downstairs on the computer and fumed. A little while later, Bradley came downstairs holding a diaper-clad baby wrapped in a towel. The wonderful husband that he is had given her a bath (without even being asked) and had fed all three kids while I had my "woe-is-me" moment all to myself. When I told him I didn't think I was going to go, he said that was ridiculous...he really wanted me to go and he didn't care what I wore. And then of course, he had to add this line...

"You have to come...otherwise, I just wasted a bath!"

Well, it was a pretty sweet moment while it lasted. I love my husband, he is the greatest!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is such a Brad comment!! I'm still chuckling.

Maybe Brad can teach Kasey about the bathing the kids once in a while thing.