Thursday, September 4, 2008

2008 Family Pictures

Hello all!! Three weeks ago, a good friend of ours, Michelle Wolf updated our family album with her wonderful picture-taking abilities. After her busy summer, I was wonderfully overjoyed that she was able to fit us in. Here are a few (I say that because she took 279 pictures!!!) of her works of art. We had a little bit of trouble keeping Jeylin occupied & cooperative and yes, the same for Kierra but, given the circumstances, I think they look great...so, enjoy!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love them!!! They look so good.

Is this the same girl that we talked about taking the big family pictures? If so, we should totally get her for the next reunion.

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

The pictures look fantastic. It looks like you all had fun. I hope to hear another Jeylin quote from this activity! The pictures really look good! Hope to see more!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

:) Brandi... I love these family pics, SOOOOOOO adorable! Lastnight Korry was laughin out loud reading Jeylin's quotes.. sooo he had to comment lastnight:) This message is from Taffee if you did not know:)

Anonymous said...

They turned out really cute! I love the picture of the girls sitting at the tea table. So cute. The whole family looked GREAT! Send some our way if you can!

Amy Nielson said...

I love them!! You guys look so good :) Thanks for sharing... And yeah, like Jodi said, send some our way if you can!!