Monday, September 1, 2008

Too Much To Ask???

This morning, bright and early, okay, maybe not so bright considering it was 5:15 am, I took Brad's mom to the airport. She was leaving for Nashville for a week-long training seminar for work...this is I believe her second year going. She had asked us a couple days ago if there was anything we wanted her to bring back for us. Of course, we had to mention that Jordyn loves Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift and I had my own unusual request...

"KENNY CHESNEY! Just pack him right up in your suitcase and bring him home!"

I don't think it's too much to ask....do you?

2 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

:) i wish...................... If only Maria was magic:) That would be a pretty fun for us and the grandkids:) soooooooo yeah... when should we come out.. after the baby is born????? or just come in October 4 fun???? If we came out we would try to get everyone togther, What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?? is it dinner and Christmas?? I don't think i can fly those months but.. who knows! haha

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

well.... i am dumb.. what was i writing about dinner??? who knows! I ment to say .... I wish we could come out for Thanksgiving but I don't think I can fly that close to Christmas:) sooo yeah.. I must be pretty excited about christmas dinner.. haha I guess i better feed the baby.. haha... Have a great day.. loved talking to you!