Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sleepy Girl #2

Friday night, Jordyn had a friend come over to stay. They had a great time playing, eating pizza and watching the new Little Mermaid movie. When it was time to go to sleep, the two girls decided they weren't tired and they wanted to stay up for a while. That was fine with me so I told them to stay in the room and play so Jeylin and Kierra wouldn't wake up. About 30 minutes or so later, Jordyn told me that Kristen wanted to go home because she missed her mommy. After calling her mom and getting her stuff ready, I took her home. After the 20 minutes it took to drop her off and chat with her mom, I came home to find this in my living room...

I guess she was more tired than she thought!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture cracks me up. I was a little freaked out at first glance because her arm looks like its broken. I'm glad she's not broken!