Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sleepy Girl

In the past several weeks, Kierra has refused to eat baby food. She simply whines and fights the spoon or she spits any food that may make it in her mouth out immediately. Since I never had a kid refuse food, I called the doctor and he said that she is just a little more "mature" and is wanting more flavor. Okay then, I'll start cutting up our food and giving it to her. On Wednesday of last week (the 17th), I started this trend. For lunch that day, she had pears, turkey meat & bread pieces. The only problem, she doesn't want to feed herself, she'll sit there and wait for someone to feed it to her. In an effort to teach her to do it herself, I left her in the highchair with a tray full of food, and went on about my business. A little while later, when the whining had subsided, I came in to check on how much she had eaten and this is what I found...

She did end up eating some of her food but as you can see from above, it must have been just too darn exhausting =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should put these videos of her on youtube. She is so funny.