Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Josie-Girl Bowtique

Hello all!! I just wanted to let you all know that Becky Sager, a friend of ours, has recently started her own business. She specializes in creating custom, handmade boutique quality barrettes, hairbows and tutu's. Her new business is called, Josie-Girl Bowtique and you can view her blog here. Her story goes as follows...

Becky started making hairbows and barrettes for her daughter, Josie, after she accidentally swallowed a small barrette at 10 months old. She was hesitant to put barrettes back in her hair after her surgery but found it difficult to find styish and safe barrettes locally and so, Josie-Girl Bowtique was born.

I encourage all of you to check out her site and see what amazing creations she has and please note that she creates customized designs as well. Please pass this on as well to everyone you know as I believe her products are outstanding because she knows first-hand what is needed to make a barrette safe for our precious little girls!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

HI Brandi,

Thanks SO much for the little write up and promotion....I SO appreciate it. What a nice little surprise to come to your blog and see that. I can't wait to read your blog....

I have a family/personal blog....email me at josiegirlbowtique@cableone.net and I will send you the blog address.

Thanks again and I hope you are able to make it Thursday...I invited Alaina too. Talk to you soon....and thanks again ♥