Monday, July 7, 2008

Bed Rest???

Just wanted to update everyone that I need to go back to Grangeville today for the next two weeks. My mom has had a broken leg for 9 weeks and just discovered today that she has a blood clot in her thigh. The doctors have put her on bed rest for the next two weeks with the only movement permitted when she needs to go to the bathroom or take one of two trips to the hospital a day for shots. Since my dad has to work, I become her caretaker. Hopefully we can get her healed up in time for the Henderson (her family) Family Reunion which is scheduled to take place on the 18th & 19th of this month. Please keep her in your prayers that this blood clot goes away and doesn't cause any more problems with her health. I'm going to try and still add updates but we'll see how the time goes.

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

Brandi, I'm sorry to hear that! We will be thinking of your mom, and wish her the best!

Laura said...

Yikes! We'll keep your mom in our prayers.