Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Border Days Celebration Part I

Just thought I'd let everyone out there know that we are on our annual vacation to good ol' Border Days in wonderful Grangeville, Idaho!!! It is a fun-filled three day holiday to celebrate the 4th of July. It hosts Idaho's Oldest Rodeo as well as one of the largest Egg Tosses you will ever see. Bradley and my brother (also Brad) have won it I believe 4 times...a near impossible feat when you consider how many people are involved....I think one year they won it two days in a row and quite possibly all three days. I'll have to check with him for more true facts though. I'll post some pictures of the event when I return home and you'll all be able to witness true chaos with eggs! Hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day!

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

Definitely post pictures of the egg tossing madness... I've never seen any!! Your blog looks good, too!