Friday, July 11, 2008

Nature Shots

Here are some nature shots from my parents' house. I've been trying to catch a hummingbird but so far, they have escaped me....maybe later though :) Anyway, above my parents' motion light on their garage, a robin had three babies. I have pictures on my computer at home when they were only about 1-2 days old....they weren't very cute then though, they had no feathers and their eyes were closed and looked like large black spots...almost like they had been in a serious fight. Now, about a week later, they have feathers and are starting to be a little more vocal and fun to photograph. I almost snuck one of the momma feeding them today but the baby monitor made noise and scared her away...guess I'll have to try again tomorrow. The other pictures are of a butterfly I caught in my mom's flowers...I think the one of it alone on the flower is my favorite. At then end, I decided to add a picture of Jordyn doing her chores...getting the eggs from the chicken coop. We average about a dozen a day and she loves this job! Well, hope you all enjoy!

No comments: