Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Surprise Visit from....Daddy!!!!

Today was Brad's day off, well sort of anyway, he had to work for a couple hours. I called him this morning and told him that I wish he could come visit since he has tomorrow off as well but he said it probably wouldn't be a good idea so, we ended up talking on the phone for a while instead. Then, around 4:00, he walked into Mom & Dad's house and surprised us all! It was wonderful to see him but I just wish it would last longer than one night. I hope the kiddos don't fall apart tomorrow afternoon when he has to go home. After that, his next day off isn't until Friday the 18th. While he was here, he took the kids out and let them ride their 4-wheeler since I am unable to do so. Here is a video of Jeylin riding away. I took one of Jordyn as well but the wind was blowing so badly that all you can hear is static noise. I'll post some pictures later!! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

What a good daddy... way to go Brad!!