Monday, July 14, 2008

A Peaceful Evening

As most of you have probably figured out, my parents have a wonderful array of animals and insects which inhabit their property. It is the MOST wonderful place to take pictures and all due to my mom's garden and landscaping. It really has brought all the animals, birds and insects back. I had a little lull in my day today and decided to take the kids up to see their horses and take the camera as well. It was such nice weather and really good lighting. Also, today I captured a butterfly and if you look closely, you'll actually see it sucking from the flower. And for those of you who might be interested, I added an updated picture of the little Robins...I think they might even be leaving their nest during the day too but I'm not quite sure.

Chico (Jordyn's horse) & Dusty (Jeylin's horse)

Jordyn petting Chico

Jeylin petting Chico...Dusty is still a little skiddish

The Butterfly

One of three Robin babies

Just a darling picture of Jeylin that I couldn't pass up

I hope you all don't get tired of my posting so many pictures, especially ones of animals and insects. As I told Brad's sister today (see comments from "At Last!" post), I probably wouldn't be posting so many stories or pictures if I was at home. It's just that my mom and dad's house has so much beauty and majesty to it and it's also a place where my kids can just be kids and not have to be stuffed inside because it's too hot to go outside. I just LOVE it up here. Well, I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: